This x That:
- 48% of Iowan Republicans don’t believe Obama is a US citizen — slightly better than national average for GOP voters.
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer vetoes controversial “birther bill.”
- Michelle Obama’s plane aborts landing after close call with military C-17.
- Endeavour cleared by NASA for April 29 launch date.
- Syria lifts emergency law after nearly half a century.
- Fidel Castro reportedly attends Cuban Communist Party meeting; brother Raul named first secretary.
- Obama gets short with reporter, Drudge flashes sirens.
- McDonald’s aims to help struggling economy with 50,000-job hiring spree.
- ESPN puts kibosh on poker programming following FBI crackdown on online gambling.
- Charles Manson grants Vanity Fair Spain first interview in 20 years.
- Today’s Big Read: Kiki Kannibal: The Girl Who Played With Fire.
- Mansion that may have inspired F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Great Gatsby to be razed.
- World’s Oldest Man title passes on to Japanese supercentenarian.
- 6-year-old brings gun to kindergarten, accidentally injures himself and two classmates.
- Wiffle Ball, kickball, dodgeball, and freeze tag on New York Health Department’s list of activities posing “significant risk of injury.”
Look At This:
- NewsFeed: Way With Words: Man Proposes to His Girlfriend Via Washington Post Crossword Puzzle.
- Tea x Time List: 7 Horrible Ways The Universe Can Destroy Us Without Warning.